Hiring a commercial roof repair specialist to address your aging, damaged or leaking roofing system can save you money. For example, an all-out replacement of a metal system can be costly – approximately $125.00 per square foot. But a roof coating is a fraction of that cost. Yet it fully restores and extends the life of metal. The math is not complicated, and contemporary remediation materials offer property owners, facility managers and maintenance supervisors some really remarkable benefits.
Find out about commercial roof repair coatings. Call 1-866-854-3689. We back our quality with a 10-year warranty.
Investing in an all out replacement of your rooftop may not be practical for your business or your budget. Using the example of metal roofing, a brand new installation on an industrial property measuring only 50 feet by 75 feet (3,750 square feet) could cost more than $470,000.00. In addition to this sum, you will also need to consider the losses that you will incur as a result of having to bring your daily business operations to halt, in order to accommodate the demolition of your old system and the installation of your new one. It’s not always possible to continue conducting your day to day business, when there are contractors working over head.
A commercial roof repair with roof coatings is far more cost-effective than a full rooftop replacement, and far more convenient. Remediation services can be performed with little to no disruption to your company’s regularly scheduled activities, and that means that you not only save money in material costs but also stay in operation while your repair work is being performed. Unlike full replacement projects, remediation does not require that your old roofing materials be removed. In fact, your existing rooftop serves as the foundation for the silicone coating that you choose.
Our commercial roof repair services are performed using state of the art materials that are both lightweight and energy efficient. Silicone coating applications are reflective, so that they often reduce indoor cooling utility expenses by up to 40%. In time they wind up paying for themselves through energy savings.
- Are guaranteed to adhere to asphalt, built-up systems, clay tiles, concrete, metal, shingles and wood
- Are UV resistant and Energy Star approved
- Reflect up to 85% of the sun’s UV rays and create what is known as a “cool roof”
- Are applied in a seamless layer and provide unmatchable air and watertight coverage
- Reduce energy consumption and thereby reduce the carbon footprint of the buildings upon which they are applied
- Reduce the amount of waste and scrap materials that wind up in landfills, because they make use of the existing roofing materials
- If you are considering a commercial roof repair project, contact a local contractor and discuss your options with silicone coatings. They are cost-effective and eco-friendly which means that they are well worth your consideration.
A qualified roofing repair contractor can inspect your existing industrial, commercial or institutional roof system and help you determine which remediation options best suit your needs. From a business perspective, a repair project using a silicone coating can save money. It will also allow you to continue making money while your remediation service is being performed.
To speak with a commercial roof repair specialist. Call 1-866-854-3689. Get a free, accurate estimate.
GM Systems, Inc. offers coatings and metal roof repair in Kansas, Oklahoma and Wichita.