Importance Of Leaky Roof Repair
It is imperative to repair roof leaks as quickly as they are discovered, especially in industrial environments where expensive, specialty equipment or valuable inventory can be damaged and affect your ability to conduct business. Uncontained water is one of the most dangerous and destructive elements. It is capable of creating hazardous conditions and halting your business operations.
For a contractor to repair roof leaks. Call 1-866-854-3689. You get a 10-year warranty.
Managing an industrial property, be it a warehouse or manufacturing facility, is a lot of work. There are always deadlines to meet, contracts to fulfill and profits to generate. So, when problems arise, as they inevitably do, it is important to have a game plan in place to deal with them head on and get them resolved as quickly as possible. This is especially true of roof leaks. Depending upon the age of your roofing system and the extent of the damage that it has sustained, you could be looking at a colossal task – if you are contemplating a full replacement of the entire system.
If you need to repair roof leaks on your commercial property, consider instead having it repaired with a silicone coating. These methods of remediation are guaranteed for up to 10 years and cost significantly less than opting for an all out metal roofing replacement installation.
- To repair roof leaks with silicone coating, you are looking at a price tag of about $1.50 to $3.50 per square foot
- To replace an entire metal roofing system, you are looking at a price tag of about $125.00 per square foot, which means you will be paying anywhere from $470,000.00 and upwards for a 50’ x 75’ industrial space (3,750 square feet)
Repairing a damaged roof as quickly as possible can help you avoid any greater damage to your property or business. Personal injury lawsuits, due to slippery floors or electrical shocks can wind up costing your company hundreds of thousands of dollars – if not millions of dollars – in medical expenses and Workers’ Compensation claims. Damage to machinery, equipment and inventory can cost your company hundreds of thousands of dollars due to production delays, lost sales and breaches of contract.
As a company reliant upon profits, it is always in your best interest to address any structural damage as quickly as it is brought to your attention – especially if the structural deficiencies are allowing water to flow freely into your property.
Repair Roof Leaks With Little Or No Disruption
Today’s silicone coatings can be applied on your building with little to no disruption to your daily activities, which means that your rooftop can be repaired while you continue to perform business as usual.
Metal Roofing Restoration
Some of the benefits of today’s metal remediation materials are:
- They are eco-friendly, because they are applied directly to your existing deck
- They keep tons of reusable roofing materials out of our landfills
- They are capable of saving business owners up to 40% on their energy expenses
- They provide additional insulation to the buildings upon which they are applied at an R-Value of 6-7 per inch of thickness
- They create water and air tight seals that prevent moisture from getting into the property and prevent mechanically heated and cooled air from getting out
- They are UV resistance and fire rated
If you have noticed any water dripping from the ceiling or discovered any puddles on the floors of your industrial facility whenever it rains, get in touch with a certified roofing repair specialist to discuss your options. Consider a silicone coating if you’re in the market for an effective and economical solution to your leak. A full replacement is not always necessary or even practical.
For a contractor to repair roof leaks, call 620-955-7400 or 1-866-854-3689. We offer quality craftsmanship backed by a 10-year warranty!
GM Systems, Inc. performs commercial and industrial roofing services in Kansas, Oklahoma and Wichita.